Geometry and Physical Education!
Here I am again! Today I bring an engaging and appealing activity to connect Geometry with Physical Educaction subject; showing that it can be work in an interdisciplinary field.
It is based in a competition, where pupils have to make different figures with their body on the floor. But for that the whole class have to be divided by two teams where they have to work cooperatively in orther to reach a common aim. Meanwhile the teacher task is to say out loud the geometrical figure or object with geometrical shape.
I have to say that it is a really easy game to carry out in our classroom. Nevertheless, if we do it we are activating learners´ motivation and interest for geometry figures, because they will see a necessity to know perpectly all the geometrical figures´ name in order to be the winners. Moreover, they are working by group in a cooperativvely way for reach a common aim, whihc help with pupils´ innterpersonal intelligence boosting.
Here you can see some representations!
I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
I hope that you have enjoyed this post!

Comments
Post a Comment