Artistic Education and Symmestry
This post is related to symmetry concept and how we can deal with this in a meaningful way.
We know that this concept has to be worked manually and visually, due to the fact that theu need to do and see by their own. But how we can do it in an significant way?! There are too many different ways to work this concept in Artistic Education, let´s see most of them!!
- "Printing" technique
It is really easy and funny for our leaners this technique with that they would be able to see the symmetry concept. Here I leave you a video where appears what it is needed and how to do it.
- Snowflake technique
This is other way to work with this concept. Here I leave you a video where appears what it is needed and how to do it.
Each final production of the students can be used as decoration for the classroom of these. I hope that you have enjoy and be help with this post.
Comments
Post a Comment