Welcome!
Hello everyone! I´m Sara Mª Pérez Cabello, a student of 3ºB in the degree of Primary Teaching of the University of Málaga. This blog belongs to Didactic of Geometry subject, where I will share useful ideas related with geometry. Nevertheless, I decide to put this name to my blog due to the fact that I want to create a different perspective of the geometry, which has seen as a symple part of maths for along time, but it is not all. Hence, I will bring different articles and innovative uses of it in the daily life of our current students in order to teach them in a clearly way.
On the other hand, in my view a good teacher has to be aware of the new uses of the different subjects that she is teaching. I mean the teacher has to be a continuous researcher. Hence, the teacher will be prepared for new pupils and ew context demands too. In addition, students will be motivated and integrated to their learning process because the teacher is using new material to a new generation.
I hope you enjoy my blog!
On the other hand, in my view a good teacher has to be aware of the new uses of the different subjects that she is teaching. I mean the teacher has to be a continuous researcher. Hence, the teacher will be prepared for new pupils and ew context demands too. In addition, students will be motivated and integrated to their learning process because the teacher is using new material to a new generation.
I hope you enjoy my blog!

Comments
Post a Comment